Tuesday 12 January 2010

Virtual Paintout - Corsica


Arbellara, Southern Corsica


This is the first time I have taken part in the Virtual Paintout, run by Bill Guffey.
The idea is that you draw or paint a reference taken from Google Street View.
This month the location is Corsica.  I spent a fair while walking round
with the little yellow 'fella', a great way to see some different places. 
I decided to have a look at some of the little villages inland and I must say
the vegetation and scenery is fairly similar to here.  One day maybe I'll get
there for a holiday?
See the Virtual Paintout blog here

Coloured pencil over watercolour pencils.  13x21cms

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ... this is wonderful - I can picture wandering down the lane, admiring the old buildings .....

Gillian Mowbray said...

This is so soft and pretty. Nice work!