Sunday 9 November 2014

The Grapes Are Back!


Oil on mdf 20x 20cms (approx 8x8")



If you follow my blog you may remember my painting of grapes a  couple of months ago.  This is the same bunch of grapes but from a different angle and a much smaller size.   I really liked the pinks coming through the grapes positioned in a very bright shaft of light, warm light and cool light.
1st grape painting if you want to compare. 




Here's what it would look like in a frame. I had to decide what to do with these small paintings....and some larger ones too,  so I'm pleased to announce the grand (virtual) opening of my Etsy shop!
I'm  slowly adding recent paintings if anyone would like to buy a nice gift for themselves or a friend.
Take look here: 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DustyLaneStudio


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Cathy! This is an incredible painting! The light is breathtaking, the way you did that!

Candy said...

Cathy, this is lovely. It glows!

Unknown said...

Best wishes for your Etsy!